Fitzgerald Financial Group is here to serve individuals, families, and businesses with an integrated plan that is right for you. We are independent financial advisors with broad expertise in financial and retirement planning. Independent financial advisors provide access to a variety of financial products and can help you understand what the products offer and which products most suit your objectives and risk tolerance. In addition to the variety of products, independent advisors are not obligated to a single company and can help you find the products closely aligned with your needs. Whether you have an interest in stocks, bonds, insurance, loans, or specific investment accounts, an independent advisor can help you get the right product for your objectives.
Fitzgerald Financial Group offers individualized education at your level of financial understanding.
- If you are not certain what a financial plan encompasses or how to start creating a financial plan, we start by defining the basics and showing you the starting line.
- If you have already started to accumulate assets but are not sure which products might work better for you, we help you identify your priorities and start defining plans suited to your priorities and needs. Once your plans start to take shape, you are in a better position to make informed choices with your advisor as to the products best suited to your objectives.
- If you already have your plans defined, your advisor will continue to work to provide information and answer your questions at whatever level of understanding you desire.
Getting Started with Financial Planning
Financial planning is not just stocks and markets, it includes consideration of your required expenses, planning for dreams, prioritization, measuring progress, revised planning to meet life’s unexpected changes… We all have different wants and needs—and our wants and needs change at different times in our lives. Whether you are just starting to earn a paycheck, changing careers, getting ready for retirement, or have already retired, your financial advisor can help you. Our team can create a plan that will help you meet your goals and we will regularly review your goals to keep you on track. As independent financial advisors, we help ensure that you’re following a strategy that makes sense for you no matter what the market is doing. Contact us today to make an appointment for your complimentary consultation.
- Complimentary Getting Started Consultation: if you do not have a clue about assets, stocks, bonds or liabilities and have barely started a bank savings account or CD holdings – come in to review how to get started and how to get ready for more than a few CDs or Savings Bonds. Your advisor can help you clarify your goals and discuss how you can get there from here.
- Complimentary ‘Am I On Track?’ Consultation: if you have some savings, maybe a pension or 401(k) started for retirement, but don’t know if you will be able to obtain some (or any) of your goals – come in to review your existing portfolio and determine if it is consistent with your objectives. Your advisor can help revise or create a plan that’s right for you.
- Complimentary Retirement Consultation: if you are just about ready to put in your retirement paperwork OR you have already retired, you will want to make sure you stay on track. Your advisor can review your portfolio and objectives to keep your financial health on track through your retirement years.
Wealth Management with Our Team
No matter what your level of wealth, working with us can help you achieve your goals. We will guide you through a comprehensive process for managing your financial life and creating a long-term plan.
We start by examining these wealth strategies and determining your priorities:
- Accumulation: how to target asset growth
- Retirement planning: how to target distribution of your assets in a tax-advantaged way
- Estate planning: how to preserve your assets
- Risk management: how to protect your assets
- Business planning: how to grow and manage your business
- Taxation: how to minimize your tax burden
Create a comprehensive plan
By exploring each wealth strategy in detail, we’ll determine which ones have the highest priorities for you. Your priorities help identify items that require our immediate attention and which ones are more long-term in nature.
From our findings, we’ll assemble an implementation plan for your financial future. When a plan is defined, it is much easier to see your progress and determine if your goals will be within reach.
Support your financial goals
Working together with us will help you simplify the complexities of your financial life by focusing on the management of your assets and wealth in a systematic way for the long term. Periodic review of priorities, plans, and progress provides guidance for updates and changes with:
- Investment strategies, to keep your plan in place that is consistent with your financial goals, time horizon, and risk tolerance
- Risk management, to minimize any threats to your assets
- Retirement planning, to make sure you have the right plan in place for you
- Insurance planning, to ensure that you have considered the insurance benefits you may need
- Succession planning, to keep your assets working when you’re ready to move on to the next phase of your life or in the event of unforeseen circumstances